Doha1. Implement the 10 / 5 Rule at all times during work hours.2. The ability to follow proper payroll and uniform procedures.
3. The ability to perform all tasks listed in the Technical Skills section of the manual.4. The ability to maintain and re-lamp all lamps in the hotel, including socket repair and replacement.
5. The ability to install and / or repair electrical wiring for renovations, electrical outlet additions, motors and associated equipment.
6. The ability to provide electrical set-ups for exhibits and conventions including the maintenance of all such electrical equipment.
7. The ability to clean all stations in the Engineering Department and maintain a neat and organized department.8. The ability to adjust, and clean televisions, radios, VCR’s, DVD’s and any other electrical appliance available in the guest rooms.
9. The ability to respond to all guest complaints regarding the maintenance of their room or public area in a timely manner.
10. The ability to repair an assortment of electrical items brought to the shop by other departments.11. The ability to repair and troubleshoot guest room and public area Fan Coil Units.
12. The ability to assist engineers on major shut downs for repairs.13. The ability to maintain logs for all work performed while on duty.
14. The ability to take meter readings, record temperatures and pressures in heating and cooling plants.15. The ability to check all mechanical and electrical rooms.
16. The ability to clean light fixtures and shades.17. The ability to provide preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment, appliances, etc.
and update logs accordingly.18. The ability to respond to work orders or room inspection reports submitted by Department Heads.
19. The ability to replace fuses, circuit breakers, starters, etc.20. The ability to use specialized testing equipment such as voltmeters, and other electrical test equipment.
21. The ability to maintain and repair circuits for heat, light & power.22. The ability to maintain a good working relationship with other employees, providing instruction and encouragement as needed.
23. The ability to ensure a clean, neat and organized work area.24. The ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of Four Seasons Hotels.
25. The ability to handle and report any accident immediately, no matter how minor.26. The ability to respond properly to all emergency conditions or safety situations such as fires, power failures, leaks, floods, etc.
27. The ability in reporting any damages observed within the hotel and surrounding area, whether it is guestroom, public areas or any employee housing units through the Engineering reporting systems in place.
Reporting to be done as soon as possible or within one hour of discovery.28. The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.