This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
POSITION SUMMARY :
The Marketing Lead is responsible for meeting the Contractor’s work requirements for Marketing and assisting the Site Manager with the overall management of Installation Support Services.
Services provided shall include Recreation, Maintenance and Custodial, Lodging Front Desk, Linen Exchange and Hospital Aseptic Maintenance services as specified in the Performance Work Statement.
May supervise the following position(s) : Marketing Specialist
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES :
1. Responsible for providing marketing / publicity material for programs and events to include cross-marketing and base distribution.
2. Shall collaborate with all activity managers to develop marketing plans and programs for each service and completes / directs promotional support.
3. Reviews customer surveys and preferences to determine current and future trends.
4. Shall develop professional, industry standard marketing material to inform the base populace of upcoming Force Support events.
5. Assist the Site Manager with the overall management, execution, and personnel supervision of the following functional areas : Marketing, Recreation, Maintenance and Custodial, Lodging Front Desk, Linen Exchange and Hospital Aseptic Maintenance services as specified in the Performance Work Statement on a 24 / 7 / 365 basis.
6. Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter and trash in all working facilities and areas.
7. Responsible for assisting with the establishment and maintenance of a comprehensive, flexible, and properly documented training program.
8. Responsible for assisting with the successful implementation of all contractual matters and CDRL reports at designated site / location.
9. Shall meet with the contracting officer, contract administrator, government’s quality assurance person and other government personnel as deemed necessary.
10. Responsible for proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property (e.g., to include government facilities, equipment and tools).
11. Manage subcontracts put in place to support contract requirements as needed.
12. Responsible for precise execution of company time reporting procedures and accurate completion of timesheet.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
14. Shall act as Site Manager in his / her absence.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED :
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
may be required to push, pull and lift heavy equipment. Use of cell phones to maintain contact and accountability of work activities.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT :
Work will be indoors and outdoors. Exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals may occur. Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs.
Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions.
Task specific work environment training will be provided as required. Must be prepared to function in a wartime environment to support U.
S. interests. 100% Overseas Assignment.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES :
Physical requirements may include lifting up to 35lb, team lifting up to 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, or standing, stooping, stretching, and bending.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Education / Certifications : One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Bachelor Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
Must be a U.S. Citizen with a current, valid U. S. Passport and U. S. Driver’s License.
Must have an international driver's license and capability of obtaining an Air Force flight line driver’s license
Must have and maintain a valid U. S. SECRET or Interim Secret Security Clearance prior to deployment.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
Must be able to pass employment and deployment qualification requirements that include psychological, medical, dental, drug testing, background checks, etc.
Candidates must successfully complete both online and hands on CBRN (chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear) defense training.
Training includes the successful fit testing of DoD provided protective gear.
A minimum of five years of related experience and progressive management experience. Management experience to include : supervision of employees, completed required reports, and high customer satisfaction results.
Marketing experience to include at least two years of experience developing graphics for marketing, publicity and / or advertising using Microsoft and other related programs.
Excellent communication, analytical, project management and supervisory skills.
Must be skilled with Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook, and other web-based applications such as Adobe Photoshop.
Able and willing to work periods of long hours to meet mission requirements
Military experience in a contingency environment and knowledge and experience working with government contracts preferred.
Travel : Yes, 5 % of the Time