1)Understanding of advanced principles of airconditioning, refrigeration and heating.
2)Excellent knowledge in control panels and wiring
3) Proficient knowledge in HVAC units like Package, DX,Split, VRF / VRV, Heat exchangers, Chillers, Chilled / condenser waterpumps & cooling towers
4) Proficient inreading schematics and work plans.
5) Ability towork after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with shortor no notice.
6) Ability to work in confinedspaces.
7) Installing, maintaining and repairingventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
8) Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
9) Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVACsystems.
10) Cleaning, adjusting and repairingsystems, and performing warranty services.