Job Description SeniorPackage Engineer
PartA : Job Specification
Drives contractor to deliver quality packages in a timely manner to achieve project milestones. Ensures technical requirements (e.
g. project specifications, data sheets, etc.) developed during FEED fully comply with project deliverables and through effective collaborations and interfaces ensures process design considers the full production life cycle.
Key Job Accountabilities (Max 10, each unique, exclude generic)
1. Provides Mechanical Package engineering knowledge, design, quality assurance, leadership and expertise in accordance with project deliverables and approved execution schedule.
2. Directs the preparation and stewardship of equipment packages scope of work in EPC contract, advises and recommends design procedures, processes deliverables and alternative studies, as required, to optimise project cost and schedule.
3. Maintains close liaison with members of Engineering disciplines and alignment with the Engineering Manager on project engineering needs, objectives, and requirements.
4. Accountable for ensuring execution of work is technically aligned and in compliance with Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct and Project Management System (QGPMS).
usage of appropriate design tools, including computer hardware and software; adherence with all project objectives, requirements, specifications, standards, procedures, execution plans and design verification processes.
6. Assesses and validates EPC Contractor capability in providing all contract documents, progress measurement and reporting and recommends additional technical support to address gaps.
7. Manages the technical attachments and scope descriptions to all fabrication and construction contracts and the timely delivery to all purchase orders.
8. Responsible for the technical coordination and schedule and related milestones, provides data (narrative, charts, graphs, change management recommendations and recovery plans to address any schedule delays) for monthly progress and stewardship reporting.
9. Accountable for knowledge of and sharing previous lessons learned, capturing and communicating current lessons learned to support review teams and future projects.
10. Develop, review and amend various policies and procedures to ensure that all packaged equipment references are up to date and relevant.
PartB : Person Specification MinimumRequirements
Knowledge and / or Experience
Technical and Business Skills