1. Perform routine maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of Electro Mechanical systems and equipment’s to the standard and performance set by the Engineering Department.
2. Carry our minor to major installation works of Mechanical equipment’s, pipelines and structures. 3. When directed by Foreman or Supervisor, will supervise Mechanical Fitter or laborers on jobs requiring more than one man.
4. Emergency repairs and preventive maintenance of mechanical plants, equipment’s and facilities. 5. Inspection and monitoring of the operation of mechanical plants and equipment’s.
6. Attend corrective maintenance of the equipment’s and facilities. 7. Responsible for the implementation of safety procedures relating to his own work and his team.
8. Expected to use such welding and brazing equipment to carry out repairs and installation works. 9. Complies with HMC policies and procedures, and in particular infection control, safety and quality management.
10. To perform other task as required by the Foreman or Supervisor.