The Cleaning Technician (CT) is responsiblefor performing custodial services as specified in the PerformanceWork Statement for Recreational Service areas such as the Lodgingfacilities, Fitness Centers, Lounges, Community Activity Centers,Learning Resource Center, Media Center and Theaters.
The CT reportsto the Lead Cleaning Technician. MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES : 1.Responsible for the execution of custodial services as specified inthe Performance Work Statement at assigned locations.
2. Responsiblefor communicating and upholding company standards, leading byexample, working as a team and providing well maintained equipmentand facilities.
3. Shall perform work in a manner that presents aclean, neat and professional appearance while maintainingsatisfactory facility and equipment conditions.
4. Performscustodial work including, but not limited to, restroom cleaning andsupply replenishment, floors, baseboards, corners and wall / flooredges, light fixtures, interior glass / mirrors, sink and counter,laundry rooms, tables / desks, water potted plants, dusting, spotcleaning, outdoor patio cleaning, collect / remove trash, cleanrefrigerators / microwaves, sort linen, resupply clean linen, andrestock linen closet as specified in the PWS.
5. Shall provideon-call and over and above cleaning services as needed.6.Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy,presentable, professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter andtrash in all working facilities and areas.
7. Responsible forfollowing a comprehensive, flexible, and properly documentedtraining program.8. Responsible for proper utilization andsafeguarding of all government and contractor provided property(e.
g., to include government facilities, equipment and tools).9.Responsible for precise execution of company time reportingprocedures and accurate completion of timesheet.
10. Shall performas supplemental personnel as needed for all Installation Servicefunctional areas.11. Performs other duties as assigned.
MATERIAL& EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED : Standard cleaning supplies andequipment.WORKING ENVIRONMENT : Work will be inside and outside.
Exposure to cold, dust, noise, and chemicals may occur. Overtimeand shift work may be required depending on contractual needs.
Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulationsand published Company work rules as well as written instructions.
Task specific work environment training will be provided asrequired. Must be prepared to function in a wartime environment tosupport U. S. interests.