Supervise and follow up the overall work and interacting with site general foreman, charge-hands and labor group members to ensure smooth running of tasks at job sites throughout the work period.
Responsible to supervise several skilled teams of resources to ensure maximum productivity at minimum cost and of highest quality whilst carried out in a safe manner.
Job Responsibilities 1
Job Responsibilities 2
1. Carry out and executive works whether civil, structural, architectural, and / or finishes in accordance with the Drawings / Approved Shop Drawings, Methods Statements issued by the project team to meet the specified criteria of workmanship of the specification.
2. Over all site supervision of works (whether civil, structural, architectural, and / or finishes) labors, equipment- movement, materials and proper distribution of such construction resource.
3. Maintains acceptable quality of works and to minimize reworks and effectively utilize available resources.
4. Ensures compliance with the safety Procedures and report if found any risk to the site Engineer to help project team to maintain zero Loss Time Incidents (LTIs) including site security and general housekeeping.
5. Monitors and controls the latest valid Issued for Construction (IFC) drawings used by the construction crew to ensure efficient running of all project tasks.
Ensure that 100% of the daily works are based on the latest IFC drawings.
Job Knowledge & Skills
Agility - DevelopingDemonstrates Resilience - DevelopingCultivating Loyalty & Integrity - DevelopingShows Entrepreneurial Spirit - DevelopingDemonstrates Accountability - DevelopingStrives for Innovation - DevelopingPromotes Teamwork - DevelopingComputer Skills Working On Ms Office Suits, Mainly Excel L3Knowledge Of Execution Sequnce And Required Duration For Concrete Works L2Knowledge Of Installation Sequnce And Required Duration For Building Electrical Systems L2Knowledge Of Installation Sequnce And Required Duration For Building Mechanical Systems L2Experience In Efficiently Managing Appointed Subcontractors L2Knowledge Of Installation Sequnce And Required Duration For Building Elv Systems L2
High School Diploma in any Related Technical Certificates