Responsible for a wide variety offinance-related tasks that are primarily associated with preparingfinancial records.
These tasks oftentimesinclude computing taxes and preparing tax returns, organizing andmaintaining financial records, and ensuring statements areaccurate.
Qualifications for Accountant
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or arelated field, or an equivalent combination of education, trainingand experience.
2. Minimum of years ofaccounting / finance experience
3. Demonstrateintermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well asother Microsoft Office applications.
4. Stronganalytical and problem-solving skills
5. Experiencewith accounting software
6. Excellent interpersonalskills to communicate effectively across theorganization.