1. Reviews project changes to evaluate detailschedule impact; responsible for quantifying and incorporating theeffect and impact of approved changes in the overall schedule forstewardship purposes.
2. Advises NFPS Business Head and Batam sitemanagement of any potential schedule issues and when necessary,provides guidance on corrective action and measures to mitigate anyadverse trends.
Assists Business Manager / Head in developing andreviewing schedule corrective actions and recovery plans, andverifies needed actions / plans are implemented.
3. Monitors andappraises the performance of the Contractor compared to agreedcontrol plans in the areas of progress and schedule control.
4. Reviews and checks Contractor progress reports foraccuracy of progress
measurement. Verifies reviews andendorses claimed progress reported by the
5. Reviews, monitors and control the EPCContractor s schedules for all project activities
forlogic, level of detail, interfaces, etc (e.g., Level 3, Level 4,short-term look-ahead
6.Reviews Contractor main subcontractor schedules and ensures thatthey have been
correctly integrated into the overallEPC schedules.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.