1.Prepares, sterilizes, organizes and set up dental equipment, ensures that dental instruments are
cleaned, dated and processed according to established clinical guidelines.
2. Preparation of operatory room and setting of instruments before the treatment starts in between patients and after the procedures.
3.Provides chair side assistance to dentists in the performance of dental procedures, to include operative,
preventive, periodontal, pedodontic, endodontic, prosthetic,orthodontic and / or oral maxillo facial surgical
4. Develops and processes dental radiographs in accordance with provided orders, assist in the monitoring and maintenance of radiation safety procedures and protocols.
5. Recording, charting and planning of appointments.
6. Prevention and management of dental emergencies.
7. Pre and postoperative care of patients and appropriate oral hygiene instructions (tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional
8. Maintains dental laboratory slips and creates and maintains dental records in accordance with established protocols and procedures.
9. Monitors and maintains dental equipment and instruments
lubricates, cleans, flushes and drains equipments, reporting of defective equipments).
10. Orders and maintains inventories of dental supplies. Skills