Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues.
Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are :
1 To carry out and implement the Sales & Marketing philosophy in accordance with the Hotel’s Marketing Plan and Department budget.
2 To maintain and effective Customers Relations program which include database collection, create CRM program and activities for members.
3 To know our product in intimate details and be aware of our strengths and weaknesses. Set program to overcome weaknesses and maximize on our strengths.
4 Liaison between In-house graphic designer and outside agencies. Focus on two-way communication to ensure property and brand revenue goals are attained.
Marketing and PR Responsibilities
1. To make sure that Anantara brand moving to the desired direction.
2. To be the controller of the brand with regards to all printed material in the hotel.
3. To handle the Hotel advertising campaign’s and know details concerning consumer, trade and media publications. Be aware of changing trends and have plans and action in place to react and / or counteract these changes.
4. To maintain an effective communications line within the Department and with other department and management including database management and database marketing.
5. To maintain an effective communications on E-communications and Marketing e.g. Anantara.com, Naladhu.com, review & update website regularly, E-communications included E-Newsletter, E-blast.
6. To maintain an effective communications on Marketing promotion, Partnership marketing, Direct Marketing. To supervise the Hotel’s marketing planning and make sure that Marketing programs have plans and action and that they are implemented.
7. Handle all printing in accordance with the Tradeshow design and production as well as Special event e.g. E-Polo, new resort launching event, etc.
8. Management of department fee structure for charging of jobs to resorts and spas.
9. Management of resort and spa print production projects, to ensure product is delivered within the set budget.
10. Analysis and management of print budgets by supplier, to determine volume efficiencies and manage rebate processes.
11. Communicate proactively with marketing, sales and finance teams within the organization.
12. Develops strategy for market organization. Ensures the market organization meets customer satisfaction goals.
13. To handle the Macro, Micro marketing factors tracking & report.
14. To develop the Hotel Marketing Plan and up-date whenever necessary.
With good technical skills
With good knowledge in MS Office
With pleasing personality
Ability to handle pressure at work
Ability to multi-task