1) Align andstraighten tile using levels, squares and straightedges.
2) Determine and implementthe best layout to achieve a desired pattern.
3) Cut and shapetile to fit around obstacles and into odd spaces and corners, usinghand and power cutting tools.
4) Finish and dress thejoints and wipe excess grout from between tiles, using dampsponge.
5) Apply mortar to tile back,position the tile and press or tap with trowel handle to affix tileto base.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.