Manage Sub-SeaPipelin project assurance and performance of internal and externalorganisations including Safety, Health, Environment, Security andQuality.
Ensures the effective implementation of the ProjectQuality Management System, whilst providing continuouscommunication, coordination and advice to the Project Manager onQuality issues concerning project execution and the oversight ofthe EPC Contractors, coordination and system implementation inaccordance with North Field Production Sustainability (NFPS)project, Manage System Completion to ensure a smooth start-up andtransition to Permanent Organization.
Key Job Accountabilities (Max10, each unique, exclude generic) 1. Manage the organisation andsystems that ensure Safety, Risk, Environmental & Quality,involving third parties are compatible with the objectives of NFPSPipeline Looping EPCL project (CAT1 MegaProject).
2. Control all Health, Safety, Environment, Security, andQuality aspects of the project by being single point of contact andliaising with both internal and external organisations as required.
3. Coordinate with external Regularity Government organizations toobtain the required Project licences. 4. Play a key role on ProjectAssurance, by assisting Project, Business, Engineering, Interface& Execution, and Construction Managers to achieve fullcompliance with NFPS project deliverables.
5. Develop and establisheffective QA / QC, Risk, Safety & Environmental managementprocedures and tools, maintaining detailed records anddocumentation throughout the project.
6. Participate in contractreviews to ensure adequate QA / QC, Risk, Safety, &Environmental control and work procedures are established andfollowed throughout project duration.
8. Provide business supportto project management team by deploying sufficient and qualifiedresources and ensuring administration and monitoring of projectcontracts is centralised through SAP.
9. Develop and manageeffective system completion procedures and tools, commissioningplans to ensure a smooth hand-over to permanent organization and apositive impact on QG1 Asset LNG Production.
MinimumRequirementsQualifications · Bachelors’ degree inEngineering or equivalent. Knowledge and / orExperience