Job Purpose :
Provide professional advice and guidance on division specific financial, accounting, management accounting, tax and related issues, whilst demonstrating a sound understanding of the underlying principles, concepts and standards.
Collect, analyze and present financial data both internally and externally.
Key Job Accountabilities :
1. Review the reports and analyze direct and allocated project / operating cost.
2. Analyze and update project summary reports such as green book, well-wise reports, IO vs WBS, and cost tracker reconciliations.
3. Check inventory movement analysis and provide meaningful explanation on movements.
4. Review project cost, invoices, SES for compliance with QG process and TOFA limits.
5. Review and provide analysis required for monthly gross cost review with CFO. Address actions from meetings as required
6. Ensure timely preparation and review project accruals and other accounting adjustment entries.
7. Compile project cash forecasts to meet cash requirements. Manage timely preparation of funding / cash calls / billing statements for the projects including analysis of actual cash expenditures vs cash call to optimize cash balances.
8. Prepare account reconciliations when necessary and address queries from venture control explaining significant variances against budget.
9. Support in developing WP&B guidelines and prepare inputs for all project and operating activities including headcount verification, expenditure phasing and validation with project plan.
10. Compile WP&B packs for management and provide meaningful analysis comparing pervious submission against current year WP&B.
Assist in closure of shareholder queries when required
Minimum Requirements :
Experience and knowledge in BPC, BW or Projects System is preferred