1. Coordinate the interface agreement services.
2. Ensure that a comprehensive, multi-functional review of any Interface Agreement request, also ensure to involve all stakeholders in the Interface Agreements workshop.
3. Develop and maintain an effective and efficient electronic database management system for Interface Agreements in order to ensure that the IA Process and approvals are achieved in accordance with in the IA procedure period.
4. The Interface Engineer will be accountable for managing trend analysis of Project incidents that have relevance to operations.
5. Lead IA data management, i.e. gathering information from various sources, analysing and ensuring accessibility by approved project employees.
6. Interfacing with the various functions and disciplines : operational and functional leaders in Operations, Engineering and HSEQ.
7. Updating leadership on overall IA process performance, suggesting, and implementing improvements.
8. Develops guidelines, efficient processes, and procedures necessary to support & control the Interface Agreement process.