1) Reads andinterprets materials, such as work orders, inspection manuals, andblueprints, to determine inspection and test procedures.
2) Analyzes and interpretssample data.
3) Installs andpositions new or replacement parts, components, andinstruments.
4) Estimates and recordsoperational data.
5) Completes necessaryprocedures to satisfy licensing requirements, and indicatesconcurrence with acceptance or rejectiondecisions.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.