Responsible for the financial health of the company or organization. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
Guides senior executives in making sound business decision in the long and short term.
1. Oversee the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes.
2. Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
3. Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
4. Review financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness. Hire and train new employees on financial operations.
5. Develop financial plan and oversee financial budgeting and forecasting for the business.
6. Modify financial plan and budget amount based on the changes in business plans.
7. Hire and train new employees on financial operations.
8. Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget.
9. Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
10. Develop profit and loss plan to ensure maximized returns and profit targets.
11. Manage the profit and loss statements and cash and balance sheet to ensure the financial integrity.
12. Ensure financial team follows company policies and regulations.
13. Develop standard accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency.
14. Participates in performance evaluation of finance staff and conduct counselling sessions to identify skill development needs.
15. Review annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.
16. Assist in account payable and receivable activities.
17. Perform account reconciliation activities.
18. Generate financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
19. Ensure accurate forecasts regarding expenses and revenues and manage regular reporting requirements.
20. Monitor competitor activity and stay updated about latest industry trends.
21. Provide advice to management in closing business deals.
22. Act as a key decision maker for financial related commitments in business projects.
23. Inspect and approve all vendor contracts and account expenses of the company.
24. Liaises with bank representatives (i.e. LC requests, bank statements, etc.)