1. WorkClosely with Turnaround functions to prepare requests for proposals(RFPs ) for Turnaround services to be outsourced.
2. Participatein developing Evaluation Criteria and preliminary cost estimate forcontracts expected results.
3. Coordinateand manage all activities related to prepare instruction tobidders, meet with the Contractors and evaluate offers.
4. Assistin formulating and improving contracting and tendering policies andprocedures for Turnaround services.
5. Reviewpre-award documents to ensure compliance with SATORPs policies andprocedures for Turnaround services.
6. Assistin preparing, developing and measuring Key Performance
7. Maintaincomputer records of contract information and update all involvedparties with current status of contracts and expectation ofcompletion.
8. Assesscontractor’s performance during the execution of work toensure that all contract requirements are being met.
9. Verifyand review contractors Proposed Variation Orders and submit aVariation Order Status Reports.
10. Route contracts for signature, track workprogress and submit regular reports.
11. Provide technical advisor and guidance oncontracting process and related issue to TurnaroundTeam