IT Networking Manager - Required - Jeddah
A leading financial company in Saudi Arabia is looking for a qualified Networking Manager.
1. Installation, configuration, testing, administer and troubleshoot network equipment.
2. Defining network policies and procedures.
3. Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
4. Sound knowledge of configuring and managing switches (Core and Edge) and routers.
5. Establishing connections and firewalls.
6. Experience with local area network and wide area network administration.
7. Maintains computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring network performance.
8. Ability to manage HP 3PAR Storage and VEAAM backup.
9. Sound knowledge of configuring SAN switches.
10. Experience of SAN zoning and fiber connectivity.
11. Experience in configuring and managing HP Blade servers and virtual connect.
12. Ability to manage Aruba controlled