Operate and execute the mechanical maintenance activities to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule.
1. Assist in managing the predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance program for all facilities utilizing the Maximo system for all static and Rotating Equipment’s
2. Support mechanical maintenance activities to ensure that plant operation’s efforts are supported with properly operating equipment and maintained in a cost-
effective manner, with high standards of quality and safety.
3. Conduct or arrange for workers to obtain training in safety and maintenance procedures.
4. Perform advanced trouble shooting of equipment or systems not performing as expected.
5. Monitor predictive and other maintenance indicators
6. Participate vulnerability studies through understanding and optimizing operating costs within authorized budget as guided by the Maintenance & Projects Manager.
7. Train and develop new comer and existing workers ensuring all necessary technical, safety trainings and instructions are provided in compliance with GIMS requirements.
8. Provide first instructions to visitors and other plant personnel in case of emergency or a site visit.
9. Identify emergency situations and perform security and safety reporting ensuring all HSE&Q instructions are strictly followed by workers in the shift and the root cause analysis of events, development of the corrective and preventive measures is done in compliance with GIMS requirements.
Minimum Qualifications :
Minimum Experience :