1) Align, level, andanchor machinery.
2) Attach loads to rigging toprovide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and powertools.
3) Attach pulleysand blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings,and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
4) Control movement ofheavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, usingchainfalls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
5) Dismantle and storerigging equipment after use.
6) Fabricate, setup, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pullinggear, using hand and power tools.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.