Part A : Job Specification
HSE principles and life saving rules.
the five pillars of delivery, supported by KPI’s in line with COMPANY goals
Key Job Accountabilities
1. To Drive visible leadership in team and others of COMPANY Safety, Health and Environmental Policy and respect to individuals
2. To Deliver project phase requirements, milestones as defined in schedule in line with COMPANY Management System
3. To be the Leader of a multi-discipline team as needed for the Construction activities
4. To Supervise and control the activities of the Contractor / Subcontractors related to the construction works in respect of scope and in accordance to prioritization agreed with the Lead and head of brownfield project execution, based on emergency, safety, production and future development critical needs
5. Guide, Mentor and act as role model for Construction Engineers,coordinators and all contractors
6. To deliver fabricated items with zero carry over works to the offshore construction team.
13. To organise the Technical Meetings as needed with Contractors / Subcontractors
Part B : Person Specification Minimum Requirements
Engineering Degree with more than 15 years experience in O&G facility design, construction, project management or operations.
Knowledge and / or Experience
Technical background with Minimum of 15 years experience in construction of O&G
Experience in offshore construction brownfield activities under SIMOPS Conditions.
Extensive knowledge of industry best practice and construction standards
Knowledgeable in Risk Assessment processes and applications.
Managed multi discipline and multi cultural teams.
Technical and Business Skills
Proficient in written and spoken English.
Computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
Versed in offshore installation methodology.
Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organisational levels.
Deliver in a schedule driven project / environment.