The Role :
Specific Role Purpose Lead Projects planning team for minor projects. Specific Accountabilities 1. Lead and ensure functional aspects of projects planning and scheduling processes delivery, development of technical capability within the team and tool employed.
2. Implement and maintain integrated Projects Planning as per planning and scheduling procedure for minor projects uniformly across all assets.
3. Coordinate projects planning and scheduling team assignments in a matrix organization to support projects Teams to provide the planning deliverables throughout the project lifecycle and to establish and maintain clear communication with projects management teams.
4. Supervise and ensure the contribution of team to meet objectives and Key result areas. Establish and monitor scheduling team KPI.
5. Provide timely and quality advice to management on accurate progress reports for projects and shutdowns. 6. Ensure effective communication of issues and initiatives to the scheduling team to ensure seamless alignment with customers for projects and shutdowns.
7. Manage schedule development, maintenance, monitoring, impact identification, and recovery plan development activities pertaining to Projects and shutdown planning.
8. Ensure development of and approval for control of baseline schedules for projects and steward deviation throughout project life cycle.
9. Provide key schedule input to other teams and ensure appropriate team engagement in processes such as work planning and budget as needed 10.
Engage in ad-hon management assignments requiring analytical skill set and management knowhow 11. Manage day-to-day activities of projects planning and ensures Contractors' progress measurement and reporting procedures and processes are aligned to
Specific Requirements (Technical Details) ? Degree in engineering as a minimum ? Post-graduation in projects management is an added advantage ?
20 years total experience of which 10 years in projects planning lead position in Oil & Gas sector ? Proficient in Primavera (P6) ?
Proficient in in soft skills (MS office) ? Fluent in spoken and written English ? Analytical skills, interpersonal communication skills are essential
The Company :
Our Client is the largest LNG producing company in the world, with an annual LNG production capacity of 42 million tonnes per annum (MTA), safely and reliably delivering LNG to customers around the globe from world-class facilities in Qatar.