We are looking to hire the Continental Cook work with our company for a potential contract with a major Healthcare facility based in Qatar.
- Minimum two-three years’ experience as Continental Cook with Guest Houses, Clubs, Lodging and Boarding, Institutes, Hospitals, Weddings & Functions Catering Contractor.
- Good knowledge and experience working in the diet Therapeutic section in a hospital/clinic.
- Having knowledge and skills in the preparation of Continental food, sweets and butchery.
- Basic knowledge and skills in bakery would be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of written and spoken English, or and any other language.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- To organize all the resources within the Kitchen and other areas under his responsibility
- To ensure timely preparation of food as per set menu and within the set cost.
- To ensure quality, quantity and hygienic food is served with particular emphasis on presentation. To try and ensure minimum / no wastage (excess food balance).
- To plan and cost menus in coordination with the Camp Boss keeping in mind the basic principle of FIFO. To plan for variety of preparations in the menu ensuring the satisfaction of the client and within the set cost norms.
- To assist camp boss in indenting for provisions.
- To be responsible for allocation of work to other kitchen staff.
- When required, to prepare and cook dishes.
- To ensure timely pre preparation / mis-in-place (wash, clean, cut vegetables, fruits, meat, chicken, fish and bakery products) and cooking.
- To ensure proper cleanliness of the kitchen area.
- To know and observe all safety rules and effectively supervise so as to ensure implementation of company HSE policy and discipline in the production area and by the staff.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Leaves & End of service benefits as per the Qatari Laws & Company Standards
Attention: The whole recruitment will be free of cost. The selected candidate will not pay any fees towards their recruitment either in their home country or in Qatar.
Powered by JazzHR