· To anticipate all guest needs and handle all guest inquiries
· To participate in the effective day to day operation at the Bell service desk.
· To oversee the effective day to day operation at the Buggy Station
· To have complete knowledge of the hotel products and services, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other properties.
· To ensure lobby area is clean and tidy at all times.
· To ensure the buggy is kept clean at all times.
· All drivers to carry their license at all times.
· Only drivers with valid buggy license should be using the buggies
· Speed of driving at all times not to exceed brisk walking pace
· Give way to pedestrians and other buggies if required.
· When going around turns, the bellman/buggy driver should reduce speed and ensure he does not hit objects around the resort
· To greet and acknowledge all guests, welcoming them in a polite and friendly manner.
· To assist guests who require special attention
· Assist guests with the luggage, and provide a luggage storage service for guest.
· Luggage buggies should not be overloaded or any part of the load hanging which may cause injuries to others.
· Take the vehicles to the car wash on a regular basis making sure they are clean from the in and outside at all times.
· Report any accidents and damage on the buggy to the Buggy coordinator/bell captain/Security immediately
· Avoid using the mobile/radio phone when guests are in the buggy and always use the hands free set whilst driving.
· Act as a sales person of all Anantara properties by promoting hotels facilities and products.
· To coordinate delivery of messages and other items to the guest room
· Complete all other shift duties as outlined on shift checklist.
· To assist in ensuring that the transportation arrangements of the hotel work perfectly, including the coordination of taxi’s, private vehicles, limousines and other vehicles.
· Be aware of and follow all relevant ALOPs and Anantara Policies and Procedures.
· Assist all other areas of the hotel when required.
· Perform any related duties as requested by the Bell Captain /Buggy coordinator or Concierge Manager.
• High School Diploma
• Passionate about hospitality and with hotel experience
• Positive learning attitude
• Good communication skills
• Good level of English