Stantec Qatar is looking to hire a Senior Civil Engineer to support on the design of water infrastructure projects within Qatar.
The role involves working on projects associated with storm water, drainage, flood alleviation, waste water networks and water distribution networks.
This involves undertaking design, investigations, planning, tendering, contract administration and construction monitoring.
Key accountabilities include but are not limited to the following :
1. Oversee investigations, concept and detailed designs for civil / water / wastewater infrastructure
2. Manage preparation of technical specifications, tendering and contract administration.
3. Collaboration and working as part of a team.
4. Client Service Management
5. Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life.
Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success.
So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work.
Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)
Civil Engineering, Design
Senior Civil Engineer (Design) MWH Global