Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 5 - 10 Years
Description : 1.Prepare and evaluates subcontractors payment
2. Applications, cost analysis and variations claims.
3. Provide advised regarding cost and contractual issues.
4. Draft contractual correspondence.
5. Coordinates with quantity surveyors of contractor & site engineers of consultant.
6. Evaluate contractors submittals on re-measurement of quantities.
7. On site quantity surveyor reporting directly to project manager.
8. Quantity take-off for tenders.
9. Prepares quantity take-off based on issues for construction and shop drawings for substantial variation orders.
10. Prepares evaluation cost for variation orders.