DohaMarble Factory Manager is required for a holding group of companies located in Qatar with Knowledge of Marble industry and trend, handling with entire operationhe Marble factory manager will drive revenue through production & services with sales and diversified portfolio, work closely with the General Manager and the appointed subsidies the Holding to ensure outstanding customer service, generate leads, and meeting with clients.
Duties will include look after sales team, production, entire operation and product demonstration, as well as prospect ion and negotiating and closing deals.
Job Descriptions : 1. Provide leadership to position the Marble Factory Business Unit at the forefront of the industry.2.
Develop a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth.
3. Oversee all operations of Marble factory to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
4. Develop strong strategic and annual planning processes to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
These plans should be approved by the Board.5. Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and / or revenues for the company.
6. Ability to take a broad based view of issues and events, and has an understanding of their longer-term impact or wider implications.
7. Ability to translate strategies into strategic and operational activities.8. Taking a proactive role in the formulation of future strategic objectives and bringing them to the Board for input, discussion and decision as to ratification.
9. Ensuring that all financial and non-financial reporting requirements are met on a timely and regular basis.10. Ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the organization are effectively and efficiently coordinated and implemented and conducted within the framework agreed to by the Board.
11. Maintaining effective working relationships with the board of Directors.12. Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources13.
Manages and coordinates to produce estimates, budgets and bills of material through a team of estimators and quantity surveyors.
14. Manages and coordinates shop drawings, procurement, purchasing, manufacturing, delivery and site installation.15. Acts to minimize outstanding issues with Clients / Project Managers / Consultants regarding project tasks, work quality and completion times.
16. Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
17. Input feedback relating to Company policy & procedure to continuously seek excellence by improving, refining & modifying procedures.
18. Evaluate performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
19. Consistently keep abreast of market trends and technology developments in the Marble Industry.To develop and execute the plans and strategies to accomplish, stays informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape, while helping strategist and implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans day to day and may draft reports, create or coordinate content, track results, build relationships with sales teams, and support all marketing strategies, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting for HoldingExperiences And Preferred Qualifications : Bachelor’s degreeKnowledge of Marble industry and trend, handling with entire operationPast work experience of Marble industry or similar roleExcellent writing, communication, and presentation skillsProficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPointE-mail your CV at : prorecruit.
me(at)gmail.comand mention the job title in the subject lineCompany Profile