The Role : Job Purpose
1. Review and monitor project electrical design,including Engineering / Site Queries, Field Design Changes,Deviation Requests, Non-Conformance Reports and EPC Contractordesign change or deviations from company directives ensuringcompliance with management of change procedures.
2. Monitor EPCContractor's performance and provide advice as necessary tomake certain Company's design philosophy and specificationsare achieved by establishing clear communication with the EPCContractor and monitoring contractor and vendor quality controleffort.
s electrical engineeringconstruction effort making recommendations to Head of Facilities,Engineering Manager, and Project Engineers as necessary.
4. Provideguidance and timely review on EPC Contractor's electricalengineering designs and processes verifying fitness for purpose andcompliance with contract requirements including codes and standardsand ensure PMT or other technical support is available to addressany gaps.
5. Support Head of Facilities and Engineering Manager indelivery of the Engineering and Process design of electricalsystems and coordinate the field installation of the EPCLelectrical systems, providing start-up and commissioning support asrequired.
6. Promote inter-departmental communications andencourage teamwork through managing the electrical engineeringinterface between Engineering, Operations, and Startup Team.
7.Provide technical support and advice to project procurement andconstruction activities and support Head of Facilities andEngineering Manager in monitoring the EPC Contractor progress ondelivery of the required documents in the electrical engineeringdiscipline.
8. Assist PMT in meeting Project Management Systemexpectations. 9. Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts inrespective disciplines involved in delivery of the processesrelated to electrical engineering.
Essential Skills / Qualifications :
Experience in major capital projects, with knowledge of worldwidecontractors, subcontractors and suppliers, in particular thoseinvolved in the construction of major onshore / offshorefacilities, and operating in a multi-cultural environment is amust.