We are hiring and looking for a Korean Chef as our "Restaurant Cook" with the below job description : 1) Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-
handling practices. 2) Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking. 3) Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
4) Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
5) Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
6) Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons. 7) Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
8) Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods. 9) Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage. 12) Carve and trim meats such as beef, veal, ham, and lamb for hot or cold service, or for sandwiches.
13) Coordinate and supervise work of kitchen staff. 14) Consult with supervisory staff to plan menus, taking into consideration factors such as costs and special event needs.
15) Butcher and dress animals, fowl, or shellfish, or cut and bone meat prior to cooking. 16) Bake breads, rolls, cakes, and pastries.
17) Prepare relishes and hors d'oeuvres. 18) Keep records and accounts. 19) Plan and price menu items. The job locations is in Doha, Qatar.
Gender is Male Minimum 5+ years experience Good looking, Pleasing personality, Hardworking and Honest. Age should be below 42 Should join immediately, with valid QID and NOC.
Experience in GCC countries may adds advantage. Basic English / Arabic speaking Attractive Salaries, perks and benefits from the company.
Interested candidates can send their CV