Job Details : RolePurpose :
To receive, stack and load bars,billets & coils for delivery to customers, working withinset operating procedures and under the instruction of the SeniorTechnician / Shift Supervisor. Key Accountabilities
1. Receive bars and billet from RM and CC respectively andstack them in the storage areas according to setprocedures
2. Stack billet in the storage yardfor internal use (re-work), ensuring the storage yard is arrangedaccording to set procedures
3. Load bars andbillet from the storage areas onto trailers and from the jetty ontovessels, ensuring that set loading procedures arefollowed
4. Input production and delivery datainto ERP computer system
5. Print and preparedelivery documentation, identification tags and stickers for barsand billet
6. Operate weighbridge for billet / bardeliveries in order to ensure correct delivery load sizes andsupport effective stock control.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.