1. Coordinate and lead the project Civil / Structural discipline aspects to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule.
2. Monitor discipline schedule and progress.
3. Demonstrate visible safety program leadership.
4. Plan and schedule work (short term and long term) and ensure execution of work plan by subordinates.
5. Maintain design integrity and quality requirements through the management of change and specification deviation processes
6. Successfully execute information management requirements throughout project life.
7. Effective team player that collaborates well with the onshore PMT, the broader project team, venture, contractor and external parties.
8. Prepares high quality written documents including email and makes effective oral presentation.
Minimum 5 Years’ experience in industrial field and confined space works (2 years-experience in GCC is preferable).
Al Dafna, Umm Salal Municipality, Qatar