United Development Company (UDC) was established in July 1999 as a public shareholders company in the State of Qatar, in the Middle East, and has been listed on the Doha Securities Market since June 2003.
From day one, the company’s mandate and mission has been to become a cornerstone of the development of Qatar, creating lasting value and maximizing returns for partners and shareholders.
1. To ensure the successful and efficient management of the General Manager’s office through :
2. Maintaining confidential contact with VIPs and senior government officials.
The administration of incoming / outgoing mail / telephone calls.
3. The maintenance of a confidential filing system.
4. The preparation of all outgoing correspondence.
1. Typing 55 w.p.m.
2. High degree of professionalism
3. The ability to work under pressure, without supervision, has good organizational and secretarial skills and good business English.
4. The ability and experience to represent the General Manager’s office on the telephone, and through correspondence. Must possess the correct tact and judgment to deal with of Government Officials, dignitaries, heads of local and international companies and the public in general