Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Skills : The following Terms and Condition shall be included in the contract.
1.Period of Employment Two years (renewable)
2.Place of Employment will be Doha-
3.Two way ticket going back to home country will be provided by the company
after the completion of two years contract
4.Working Hour will be 8 hours, 6 days per week, (48 hour per week)
5.Over Time pay As per Qatar Labor Law
6.Probation Period will be 90 days from date of entry in Qatar
7.Resident Permit will be provided by the company
8.Free accommodation provided by the company.
9.Medical will be provided by the
10.Transportation provided by the company
11.Service Gratuity & Leave pay provided by the company As per Qatar Labor Law
12.Other Term & Conditions as per Qatar Labor Law
Description : PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Drives vehicles with capacity of less than (3) tons to deliver materials in liquid or solid form, or
personnel to and from specified destinations, such as batch plant, construction job site, waste landfill,
workers camp,, water reservoirs, etc. Helps load / unload the vehicle.
2. May position blocks and the ropes to secure cargo for delivery. May be required to operate any vehicle
class considered as light vehicle.
3. Operates vehicle in a safe and proper manner and obeys local traffic laws and regulations. Checks
vehicle each day before operating to ensure that all systems are functioning properly, i.e. brakes, tires,
lights, indicators, horn, clutch, coolant and battery levels.
4. May be required to complete journey sheets to record destinations, mileage, fuel issues, etc.
5. When driving a passenger car, suburban, pick up etc., ensures that he carries no more than the
designated number of passengers.
6. Reports any defect in his vehicle immediately to his workshop Supervisor.
7. Maintains a check on his vehicle for any regular maintenance.
8. Familiar with all traffic rules / regulations of Saudi Arabia. Any violations committed by the driver and
fines imposed by the kingdom authorities will be paid personally by the driver.