Job Description and Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering / Law / Quantity Surveying or Cost Engineering
discipline from a recognized University to the approval of the Engineer.
Graduate Degree in Construction Management / Contract Law would be a distinct
2. Chartered from an accredited institution is required.
Minimum 18 years demonstrable experience, of which at least 10 years’ experience
should be as a Contract Manager and Claims Specialist in similar nature and size of
projects, with sound background in various types of Conditions of Contract and proven
experience of Claims response and Contract resolution.
2. Liaise with various Ashghal internal department (Legal, Contracts, EBD etc),
engineers, within the projects organization and contractors and consultants.
3. Lead external and internal, coordination pertinent to claims, dispute resolution etc
4. Review, comment and recommend acceptance to the Engineer on contractors and
5. Has to demonstrate skills to implement methods for dispute avoidance and resolution
6. Performance of other duties related to claims (cost / Time) , QS and legal works as
instructed by the Engineer.
7. Lead Progress follow up and set up Presentation methodology and GIS update and
1. Must be fluent in both written and spoken English with an excellent capability in