1. Manages the document review process,procedures and systems for PMT to ensure efficient workflow andtransmittal of project deliverables and documents.
Providestraining to PMT and EPC contractor to ensure document and datadelivery meets Qatargas requirements.
2. AssistProject Management Team (PMT) in delivering Qatargas ProjectManagement System (QGPMS) expectations as required, with emphasison information management to ensure project objectives aremet.
3. Provide Information Managementleadership to the Project by managing and implementing the NFEOnshore Information Management Plan.
4.Establish, implement and steward Project Information Managementpolicies, processes, procedures, systems and controls and update asrequired to meet project deliverables and ensure documentation foroperations conforms to company requirements.
5.Coordinate with Project Management Teams (PMT) to ensure alignmentbetween PMT Information Management requirements requirement of EPCagreement.
6. Establish PMT oversight ofContractor Information Management processes, procedures and systemsto ensure contractual compliance, gap identification andresolution.
Conducts quality assessments and implements correctiveaction to rectify any anomalies.
7. Understandsthe data interface between EPC engineering design tools such asSmart Plant Enterprise and implements Quality Control programs fortag validation and consistency verification.
8.Provides support to both PMT and Contractor by managing PMT andContractor information flow to ensure Project documentationhandover is complete.