DohaPosting Date Jan 28, 2020Job Number 20014034Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa, Salwa Road, Doha, Qatar, Qatar VIEW ON MAPBrand Westin Hotels & ResortsSchedule Full-timeRelocation?
NoPosition Type Non-Management / HourlyStart Your Journey With UsAt Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived.
We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests’ well-being, and we’re energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road.
Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay.
We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand.
If you’re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
The Butler will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
5. Ensures each area is correctly stocked & operationally prepared at all times according to set par-stocks and standards.
6. Fully conversant with the operation of all electrical and technical equipment in the Bridal & Groom Dressing Room;7. Maintains a full & comprehensive knowledge of the products and services available in the Hotel and the local area.
14. Attend the training as and when assigned;15. Update guest preferences - Pantry Log book, White Board and property management system (Opera)16.
22. Escort guest within the hotel for hotel tours (SPA, Business Center, Gym, Recreation room, Pool and F & B Venues)23. Supervises the household (Designated Floors) over-all chores in a professional manner and strive to deliver uncompromising service to your guests.
24. Provides the best presentation of the suite and rooms, offering the Butler Signature Services and delivering bespoke service.
25. When no weddings happening , should look after the banquet service & set up for all kind of events in Banquet department26.
Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the managementSUPPORTIVE FUNCTIONSEnsure full liaison with other members of the teamStrong communication with the other departments, especially Events team , Front Office, Reservations, Food & Beverage team, Concierge and HKStrong relationship with guests and internal customersKey relationship with Assistant managerFemale Applicants to be given preferences for this position.
REQUIREMENTSPreferably Female CandidatesMust be fluent in ArabicMarriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.