We are currently looking for a Document Controller with proven experience on a project site (fit out and construction) and coordinating with head office.
Role purpose : To manage all technical documentation flow of the engineering, project management and construction staff in order to ensure documents control within Company standards and common engineering practices.
Responsibilities : 1. Receives and issues documents under transmittal, externally and internally according to document distribution matrix;
2. Ensures that all engineering documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date;
3. Ensures that all documents have no errors in filenames, revisions, submissions, etc before submitting it to the recipient department / party to avoid confusion;
4. Ensures that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, contractors and suppliers as applicable;
5. Develops and maintains the projects department document control register;6. Records and files all documentation between the projects department, contractors, suppliers & Independent construction control consultants;
7. Allocates document numbers to internally prepared documents and incoming documentation;8. Maintains updated records of all approved documents and drawings in the Document Archive and the File Server with easy traceability;
9. Maintains the files and control logs as required by the project procedures.Requirements : 1. Familiar with capital project phases and basic methods of archiving and documents administration;
2. Good knowledge of English;3. Computer skills MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook; Auto Cad;4. Minimum 5 year of experience.
Job Types : Full-time, ContractLocation : Doha (Required)License : Driving License (Preferred)Work Remotely : NoJob Type : ContractLocation : Doha (Required)Work Remotely : No