Job Summary and Purpose
Drive a strong and robust information security managementsystem in the organization through threat / vulnerability detection,security scanning, penetration testing, security monitoring,identifying IT / OT security risks and other related informationsecurity activities.
Ensure adherence to the various internal andinternational information security standards and also to providetechnical consultation on multiple information securityissues.
Key Accountabilities :
InformationSecurity Management (Nakilat Shipyard JointVentures) :
1. Identify information security vulnerabilities and threatsin the company IT / OT technology network and infrastructure usingvarious techniques e.
g. penetration testing and vulnerabilityassessment.
2. Collateinformation from the conducted assessments and recommendappropriate remedial steps.
3. Coordinate the development of theorganization’s disaster recovery and business continuityplans for information security, and tests readiness.
4. Develop, review improve and updateinformation security policies, procedures, guidelines and otherrelated documents.
5. Provide support to build the organization wideinformation security awareness and training programs. Contributeand provide contents for its awareness activities.
6. Monitor, evaluate and ensure thesegregation of duties on all systems in order to mitigate the riskof unintentional and / or deliberate system misuse.
7. Ensure compliance with theapplicable internal and international information securitystandards (NIA, ISO27001).
8. Monitor changes in legislation and accreditationstandards that affect information security, notify the concernedparties and assists other departments to ensure regulatorycompliance.
9. Ensureappropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards arein place to protect information assets from internal and externalthreats.