1) Align and straighten tile using levels, squares and straightedges.
2) Determine and implement the best layout to achieve a desired pattern.
3) Cut and shape tile to fit around obstacles and into odd spaces and corners, using hand and power cutting tools.
4) Finish and dress the joints and wipe excess grout from between tiles, using damp sponge.
5) Apply mortar to tile back, position the tile and press or tap with trowel handle to affix tile to base.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.