1. Demonstrates knowledge and application of the HMC mission, vision and values. 2. Perform routine maintenance, trouble-
shooting and repair of mechanical systems and equipment’s to the standard and performance set by the Engineering Department.
3. Carry out minor installation works of mechanical equipment’s and pipelines. 4. When directed by a Foreman or Supervisor will supervise junior tradesmen or laborers on jobs requiring more than one man.
5. Maybe assigned to shift duties where he will execute and be responsible for the following during his shift : 6. Emergency repairs and preventive maintenance of mechanical plants and equipment’s.
7. Inspection and monitoring the operation of mechanical plants. 8. Correcting complaints concerning mechanical equipment problems received by Control Room from hospital staff and instigate corrective action, in liaison with the Shift Foreman.
9. Responsible for implementation of safety procedures relating to his own work and that of helpers that maybe assigned to him.
10. expected to use oxy-acetylene and electric arc cutting and welding equipment’s to carry out minor repairs or installation works 11.
When directed by a Foreman or Supervisor will supervise junior tradesmen or laborers on jobs requiring more than one man.
12. Complies with HMC policies and procedures; and in particular infection control, safety and quality management 13. Perform other duties as assign