1. Interface and take guidance from RiskManagement Head / Business support team
2. Implementsand stewards the Risk Management System, procedures and guidelinesfor NFXP
EPC 1 or EPC 2 Onshore Project and ensuresconsistency in the application.
3. Works with Head ofCost Estimating, Cost Leads and Lead Planners to develop a linkbetween
risks, management of change process, estimatingand schedule control processes.
4. Works with keyproject leaders, engineering leads, functional leads, embeddedoperations
resources, EPC Contractors / sub-contractors / vendor teams and other users or stakeholders
totrain, communicate and coach in appropriate use of risk proceduresand tools.
5. Educates risk owners on risk managementbest practices and may be required to work with
otherrisk functions in the development and implementation of riskcontrols.
6. Identifies key issues, risks and decisionsthat have created changes or risks that may impact the
project (negatively or positively).
7. Develops a riskprocess to enable risk monthly reporting at the appropriate levelwith accurate
and reliable information to supportmanagement decision making.
8. Coaches PMT teams onrisk management methodology, and to ensure it is implemented
9. Ensures that risks are beingidentified, assessed, and confirm that all existing risks havebeen
correctly identified and entered into the deployedRisk Management System through regular
meetings andassement of processes within each EPC Project Team.
10.Conducts periodic risk register reviews, and proposes risks forevaluations to the Project
Leadership Team (PLT)
11. Ensures that response action plans are developed andentered into the deployed Risk
12. Facilitates, as relevant, risk workshops and ensureproper interface with contractors on risk
13. Monitors global trends and developmentswhich may have material impact on the NFXP
14. Keep up to date with risk managementtrends and techniques.
Qualifications Bachelor degreein Business related subject or equivalent exeprience. Qualification / certification in Risk Management (eg.
Institute of RiskManagement)